- Support Single Door / 2 Doors
- Support Car Park Mode
- Support Dynamic Reader Location
- Compatible with Various Reader Technologies
- ActiveTransmit & ActiveDownload
- Peer To Peer Global Anti-Passback
- Configurable Digital / Supervised Inputs (8)
- Event Based Triggering (EBT)
- Unlimited Access Level
- Onboard & Cross-Board Interlocking
- User Counting (Card Holder / Car Park)
- Advance Encryption Standard (AES)
- Reader Output Control
- Dynamic Storage Allocation
- Dynamic Operation Profile
- Support 30,000 Users and 80,000 Events Memory
Based on the latest HCB (Hybrid Compact Board), N5200 is a high reliability, high efficiency and highly integrated intelligent multi-application control panel targeted for physical access control industry. It features a 32bits Freescale ColdFire microcontroller running at 60MHz, this control panel can fulfill most demanding requirement in physical access control environment.
Rather than keeping the event data in the memory awaiting for host-PC to poll, controller will actively transmits the current event data to the host server as it happens, meaning events get delivered and can be act upon faster.
DYNAMIC STORAGE ALLOCATION (DSA)
DSA empower system administrator to modify the factory preset card holder and event storage database whenever necessary. Result of such modification leads a more personalized usage of the control panel memory whenever needed.
BUILT IN WEB SERVER
Built-in web server where network configuration such as IP address, subnet mask, server IP can be easily done upon login. No more factory programming needed as the firmware can be upgraded via the on-board web server.
2 In doors interlocking within the control panel, no external wiring is needed. Cross-board interlocking is achievable by checking the interlocking signal coming from second control panel before granting the accessibility to the local control panel.Send Enquiry