- Support Single Door / 2 Doors
- Support Car Park Mode
- Support Dynamic Reader Location
- Compatible with Various Reader Technologies
- ActiveTransmit & ActiveDownload
- Peer To Peer Global Anti-Passback
- Configurable Digital / Supervised inputs (4)
- Quick Terminal Plug-in Connectors
- Firmware Upgrade via Server
- Reader Output Control
- Onboard & Cross-Board Interlocking
- Dynamic Operation Profile
- Support 5,000 Users and 10,000 Events Memory
Based on the latest HCB (Hybrid Compact Board), N5150 is a high reliability, high efficiency and highly integrated intelligent multi-application control panel targeted for physical access control industry. It features a 32bits Freescale ColdFire microcontroller running at 60MHz, this control panel can fulfill most demanding requirement in physical access control environment
Rather than keeping the event data in the memory awaiting for host-PC to poll, controller will actively transmits the current event data to the host server as it happens, meaning events get delivered and can be act upon faster.
AES (ADVANCE ENCRYPTION STANDARD)
By enabling AES Encryption, the controller will only communicate with platform1 where the AES key in the P1 database is match with the controller then directly communicate and control the controller, for example send a pulse door command to unlock the door.
BUILT IN WEB SERVER
Built-in web server where network configuration such as IP address, subnet mask, server IP can be easily done upon login. No more factory programming needed as the firmware can be upgraded via the on-board web server.
2 In doors interlocking within the control panel, no external wiring is needed. Cross-board interlocking is achievable by checking the interlocking signal coming from second control panel before granting the accessibility to the local control panel.Send Enquiry