ABS Paging Horn Speaker AEX RH 082
The use of ordinary PA loudspeaker in places with high ambient noise such as in basement carparks, open air theme parks or in heavy machinery rooms proves to be insufficient to cut through the severe acoustic condition to get the message across to the listener. The RH Series ABS paging horn loudspeakers provide an excellent solution to speech reproduction and sound distribution in such conditions.
Constructed from high impact ABS, the units are strong but lightweight and resistant to harsh environment outdoor conditions. They are dust and water protected to IP65 (in accordance to IEC 529). The RH Series is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications with harsh environmental.
Available in two different models, the models are transformerised for 100 V/ 70 V line distributed loudspeaker system and come with a swivel mounting bracket for final positioning adjustment.
- Compact paging horn loudspeaker, excellent for speech intelligibility and capable producing high sound pressure levels, suitable for places with high ambient noise and long throw applications
- Easy selectable power tapping’s via multi-core cable
- Frequency response of unit designed to emphasise on range for optimum speech intelligibility
- Material Finish ABS Off White
- Dimensions 165 x 220 x240 mm
- Weight 1,48kg